Dear members and friends of IAMCC,
It is my privilege to serve as the President of Indian American Malayali Chamber of Commerce. IAMCC represents the strongly motivated and highly accomplished community of Malayali businessmen in the United States. We function as a credible and influential advocate of business fraternity in the US and in India.
There are opportunities everywhere for us to start, grow and maximize our business. But opportunities are best utilized only by sharpening entrepreneurial qualities in individuals and exploring the right opportunities at the right time. The Indian American Malayali Chamber of Commerce aims to bring together businesses and organizations acting as a catalyst for providing information and activities for our members and the business community at large.
Our mission is to:
* Expand business opportunities through networking
* Educate and train entrepreneurs
* Gain benefits by cooperating with public and private sectors
* Provide technical assistance to small business owners and business associations
* Conduct meetings, seminars and annual conferences
* Offer a platform for business professionals to develop economic, commercial and financial relationships.
I am proud of the Chamber’s accomplishments in the past years and I look forward to sustaining and improving our organizational performance standards. Let us work together and reach many milestones.
Madhavan B Nair